Since 1977, the Midwest Center for Occupational Health and Safety (MCOHS) in the University of Minnesota School of Public Health has served the Midwest region by offering academic training, research, continuing education and outreach in the field of occupational health and safety.
To commemorate their 45-year anniversary in 2022, MCOHS launched an internal evaluation and re-design of the Center’s logo, branding, and messaging. I worked with faculty and staff from across the Center in the planning, design, review, and selection of a new look that represents not only who MCOHS is, but reflects their history and their mission for the future.
READ THE NEWS STORY ABOUT THE NEW LOGO AND BRANDING:
- Rebranding with new logo and color scheme
- Collaborative project with faculty and staff
- Created logos and banners for web, print, and social media
- Developed and updated marketing materials with new branding
- Creation of style guide with brand, logo, font, and color styles